home about me blogroll contact

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is a very big day, to say the least. Today I find myself at a loss for words. Jeremy and I are so excited, relieved, and ready to put the final seal of approval on this chapter in our lives, and grateful to be so blessed to get to be Mom and Dad to this beautiful little girl forever.




Selah,

I want you to know how much we love you. As I put you in your pretty dress tomorrow, I want you to know that the day means much more than just sparkles and frills. As Momma and Daddy drive away from the house with you, it means much more than just a car ride and a quick nap. And when you see us cry in front of the old guy in the black robe, we want you to know that we are not sad in the least bit. Everything your little eyes see happen tomorrow has been in God's plan since before any of us were ever created, and the tears you will see us cry are tears of complete JOY and CELEBRATION over YOU.
You, my little girl, are our miracle. You are a perfect picture of how mighty and powerful our God is...how GOOD HE is. Your life has brought so much more than just middle-of-the-night wake up calls and dirty diapers. Your life has brought
Healing.
Happiness.
Comfort.
Truth.
Beauty.
Triumph.
Victory.
Hope.
Light.


We are going to celebrate your official addition to our family tomorrow. It's going to be a day all about you, the miraculous gift that you are. We want you to know that you have a story. You have purpose, and a calling in this life.

You are such a blessing, little girl. From the moment I watched you take your first breath, I knew you were created for something big. I felt it.

In the upcoming years, as you learn your story, we want you to know that although the circumstances might be a little different than some other families, we are your Momma and Daddy. Always have been, and always will be.

You are one loved baby, Selah. LOVED. So try not to get too upset with us tomorrow as we kiss your face off.

So that being said, officially, legally,
Welcome to the family, Selah Laren Moore!

Love,
Momma

No comments: