home about me blogroll contact

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another Mothers Day...

Needless to say, this Mothers Day is dramatically different for me than last year. This year, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I got so blessed to get to be Mom to this little girl...

Photo by Amick Cutler

Really, I'm at a loss for words, except but to say that God is good. Only He can bring such restoration to this momma's heart.

But even in the midst of the joy my heart has for this baby girl, I still ache for those with empty arms. There's no way I can look into my daughter's eyes and not think of the selfless woman who gave her life. 

I wish there were words that could bring some sort of comfort, healing, or clarity to whatever situation that so many longing mother's hearts are facing... But all I know is that because of this road that God is walking with me on, I can say with everything I am that He is good. He is faithful. And He is trustworthy.  And I'm gonna leave it at that.

No comments: