home about me blogroll contact

Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheery Tunes...

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am in love with music. Always have been from as far back as I can remember. Music has always been a source of comfort for me. I've always been a worshiper, and nothing brings me more joy than to sing to The King. It's definitely a passion of mine. I've always been that person who may not always have the right words to say to encourage, but I sure can point you in the direction of a good tune to lift your spirit a little bit. Sometimes I even pray in song =) It's my favorite way to pray. Or how about my favorite times during the day: driving down the road by myself with the stereo volume blasting. <-Which leads me to my love/hate relationship with the radio...

There's not much I like listening to about the radio. I'm definitely a listen-to-my-iPod-in-my-car kind of girl. But most of the time my pod is dead, so I resort back to my love/hate relationship with radio stations that overplay the same songs day in and day out. Every once in a while, though, a tune catches my ear and grabs a hold of my heart and makes me want to throw my head back and sing at the top of my lungs. This is one of them:



I cannot express in words how happy my heart feels when I hear this song. The words are simple, the melody is catchy, and I. Just. Love. It. Yes, I know KLOVE plays it about 2,349,870,000,000,000 times a day, but I don't even care. It's a favorite of mine these days, and I recommend you like it too =)

No comments: