home about me blogroll contact

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stupid Hormones.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me today. I'm a wreck. Extremely emotional about everything. I haven't felt these kinds of emotions in a long time - not to this degree, anyway. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the 200 mg of Prometrium I am ingesting every night for the past 6..or maybe it's PMS..who knows?!?! But seriously, it's bad. Everything has made me cry today, good or bad. I think I realized it was out of control while I was thinking earlier about the daunting task of needing to file papers in our computer room and it brought me to tears. Then I realized I had cried or gotten upset over several other little things throughout the morning. So here I am acknowledging it. Please say a prayer that this doesn't last too much longer. We have a cruise coming up next week and I don't want to be like this on our trip! Yikes.

No comments: