home about me blogroll contact

Monday, February 21, 2011

Let the sunshine in...

"Rather than sighing as you greet the day, listen for the singing that is announcing a change of season. Just as sure as winter arrived in your life, it will pass.  Like the bulbs that have buried beneath the snow, you too will awaken to sound of singing." - Randall Worley

This was a swift kick in the butt for me this morning.  I didn't want to get out bed, in hopes that by pretending to sleep, it might ward off my busy to-do lists for a bit longer.  So I sighed, rolled off the bed, walked myself over to my coffee maker, and grudgingly began my day.  Then I read his blog post.  Then the conviction set in.

So I started over.  I opened the windows and saw how beautiful of a morning it is.  The sun is shining, and my attitude needs to do the same.  

No comments: