home about me blogroll contact

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's to blog about?...

Blogging has been extremely difficult lately. Despite the fact that there is so much going on in my life, and one would think I would have something to write about, I cannot for the life of me put these things into paragraph form. I have gone back and forth about maybe doing some sort of "series". I'll set a goal, come up with a theme, or general overview, and then daily (hopefully) put these thoughts into smaller, more coherent posts.

Despite my lack of sensible words lately, a lot is happening. Usually, I find myself dumbing these things down to make them seem surface level, or unworthy of blogging about. However, when I get honest with myself, I realize that its all part of the story here. And this "story" is the whole reason I started this blog in the first place. I need to remember these times, these posts, or nuggets, or songs, or whatever the heck I put out there. And even though mine is just one out of millions and millions of bloggers stories, if even one of my posts makes it into the heart of one soul out there, then it is worth it to me.

That being said, I am open for suggestions, and in the mean time, I am planning to get on the ball here.

No comments: